Saturday 7 May 2011

London calling

This post is about the organization of my supposed trip to London, though London not this one inside my priorities to travel I believe that this activity on the places that he would visit in London, his prices and location is a very good option for not to take surprises and to have a good trip, but for my part to the moment to travel always I leave the things at random and the information with which I go belongs always to persons who have been in the places, I believe that it is a good way to leave the things at random though also it is possible to transform in a nightmare (though I have very good experiences).

 Other factors that are very important of knowing previously are the climate, the political situation and the conditions of health of the destination. They are indispensable factors to bearing in mind since to choose well the season and to consult the meteorological condition will save surprises and in addition it will help to do the baggage. 

 Well , anyway I believe that the secret of any good trip is the capacity of adjustment to the place visited of the best way and know how to overcome the unforeseen ones with the maximum creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment