Friday 20 May 2011

fghethtr

Well today I'm going to comment on my favorite photographs and uqe is impossible for me to choose just one. Because since I have many pictures and I have become addicted to this last time the subject of photography.
The first picture I want to talk is an image where I go with my family on a beach in Coquimbo. But this photo has “proportion aurea”, does not have good color good characteristics of paper, etc. I would even say it could apply to the worst picture of the world. Even that is one of the reasons why I love it. In this picture I was 5 or 6 years and with me is my dad, my mom and my brother playing with stupid face. I don’t  know  who  takes  this photo. Well this picture for me is very important to me and brings back many memories I sometimes look, and I'm very happy.Another picture I want to mention is a picture where I go with my best friend, well, just because now I do not see much and really miss her, I hope to see you soon and take more pictures as beautiful as this and also needed to complete the 230 words That is the finally essence of photography able to bring to mind memories sharp, good and bad. Or just cause a break in the emotional stability of human

1 comment:

  1. I like very much swimming pool in the summer. However, I prefer the South lakes :)

    ReplyDelete