Friday 27 May 2011

Poverty.

Today I am going to talk about eh Poverty, the poverty commonly understood as "material Shortage".  I think today is Not Really That, is not defined by the "materially" is the Lack of affection, of working conditions. Etc.

Recently I started working on the "Fundacion para la superacion de la pobreza" and I realized tutorships of the children in the poorest districts of Santiago. Where we have segment with children between 7 and 9 years of unincorporated families without materials to work, which have principaly incredible emotional needs but also have many things to give, and I think that is where the issue should be focused on overcoming of human poverty, education, in order to capture the capabilities and skills of the people called poor just because they can not afford to survive with more than 170,000 of month .

I think university is as essential to understand our role in society beyond throwing stones to express anger against our society must we begin to act, we live an opportunity to receive a quality higher education and Have the Opportunity to share our
​​knowledge and time to solidarity fair Chile to build free of poverty. "

I like that everyone could live experience how are you, really we realize that we are superficial at times, it is not going through life experiencing the suffering of others, but if you do something for them.  stop worrying and start dealing.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, the poverty it`s more than materially...
    see you =)

    ReplyDelete