Friday 15 April 2011

Technology

I really don’t like the technology, but every day I wonder more.  The technological object without which I can’t live it’s my telephone though the technology is not advanced because it is a very old model, for me it is really useful and sometimes even I do not think life without it.

Recently, to attract my attention the telephones so called "touch" as they are multifaceted and even gave me a little afraid to do so many things. I think is very helpful to have music, internet, camera, recorder, etc, etc.
My other favorite technological object is my iPod, thanks to my memory capacity to store thousands of songs, photographs and videos; also everything is very orderly through iTunes.

Recently I got a Nintendo DS XL but I'm not really a fan of Nintendo games that I've become addicted and when play I do not realize how quickly time passes. It has really amazing applications like to put fire in an adventure game, you must blow into the microphone :/ .
Personally I feel a bit scared as technology advances so fast, and I'm still young in the prime of my life I’m amazed these things "Transformers", I believe that before long more I start to believe in the theories of
spying through these objects

2 comments:

  1. we need dance telephone like Lady Gaga with Beyonce <3
    I need play Nintendo DS !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want iPod! but I am happy with my Mp3.
    And I like the touch mobile phones too.

    ReplyDelete