Friday 8 April 2011

My favorite movie

Hi !

!Today I will talk about my favorite movie, “Big fish ” this film  is a 2003  directed by Tim Burton. And starring for Ewan McGregor ( ♥ ), the film would be directed by Steven Spielberg before Tim Burton will be in charge of the project, after death of his father.
The film received four nominations for Golden Globes and an Oscar nomination.

This film tells the story of a man who has told his life story to his son throughout his life. Old and very sick and almost of death, his son who has always doubt do the stories he tells his father. To finds out about these stories that it was all real.

I think it's a beautiful film, especially reminded me of my father, I think sometimes we do not value the stories our parents tell us  we think they are boring or sometimes a little fantastics,  but if they are real or not experiences or lessons there are leave us and help us in our lives.

I recommend this movie absolutely, I crying a lot of hours its really beautiful, I hope to see those who have not had the opportunity to do seen and appreciate more old people because always they have something interesting to say.

4 comments:

  1. I saw this film and I don't cried xD, but I really liked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umilda ! ooooh is a great movie !
    The story is fantastic ! we`ll meet to see some day !
    I love you ! kisses =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never see this movie. All people say Big fish is a great movie. Some day I watching in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like very much this movie too, I saw in the cinema the last days showing, and was very especial saw it with my brothers...
    see you

    ReplyDelete