Saturday 27 October 2012

Post 7 : How green are you



Today I’m talking about the ecology, my relation with the planet is thinking all time, "our planet", because really here live my sons.  I try not to throw trash on the street, collecting rainwater for my garden, or give the water of my pets for use in the e trees or garden. I feel very proud that my father has left me a large yard with many trees, including a Maqui, a pair of oranges, plums, apricots and others. I have also a garden with herbs and basic spices.
I have also discovered things more interesting like the white color of toweling cause uterine cancer in 10 years of use, so do to made my own toweling’s and is much more comfortable and secure.
I use the bike when a beginning the university, I love it, but to get around to leave Santiago but after leave because died of fright of unscrupulous drivers.
 I for one , don’t  believed in any environmental organization because not trust in the distribution of recourses and I think if we had more conscience each person not need these institutions, I would like each person to really  how to care and contribute to relive our planet, with simple things and entertaining. I once saw in a country as poor water bottles used to capture the sun and then illuminate their home overnight. With things so much we could improve our quality of life and stop dependent   of the invents the government.


No comments:

Post a Comment