Wednesday 3 October 2012

Post 2 - Social media


Hi
Today I will talk about social media, differentiating them from the mass media, which are losing every day the central role in the communication and media tools and have become a direct relationship between businesses and consumers. Born so new forms of relationship through infinite media dependent interaction increasingly close and accessible to all, but also we must not forget that we fall into a game ontrolado by big business and the media, as has revealed the CIA maintains an operations center dedicated to the collection and analysis of all the talk in social networks
I only use facebook and really not much, I use that to be a social environment should include me in game or sadly risked losing communication with some people.
In my opinion this is unfortunate because every day is subtly reinforces the idea of the great utility of facebook, repeatedly mentioning and making virtual life acquires more importance than real.
I also use this blog but it is only for academic but still seems a good means of communication. sometimes also used youtube to watch music videos and also flicker and I can see the pictures of my friends and other people in an excellent quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment