Friday 31 August 2012


Hi everyone


 The first term of 2012 for me was quite calm, I had subjects very interesting and that allowed  to meet writers and subjects of prejudice perhaps do not put attention since before. Also realize two  internships which bring us a little more to the real world of our. art circuit , one of them in the Archivo Central Andres Bello and another in the GAM, specifically in the room MAPA of Universidad de Chile which is in charge of the artist Nury Gonzalez

I also enjoyed a lot with my family, friends, my dog ​​and my boyfriend which made ​​great walks in Valparaiso, ate many Oreos cookies and above went to big parties with amazing djs

 Well now  be a little more complicated  is has been pretty hectic for me because it's my last year in the career . Right now is where you start to do some planning for the future . Best of all is that I love the spring, flowers and the heat required,  Moreover always a good period for everyone to recharge energy and finish the year strong .  

No comments:

Post a Comment