Sunday 11 December 2011

summer classes

hello !! I write about having summer classes ....
I can not even believe we are in class, I find it hard to believe and accept it even more so as well, after all the movement I feel that society just enjoy the show, superficially ... and now it's like all relapsed into indifference. I am surprised how people adapt almost by inertia without causing any change in them. For me it is terrible for me to be in class because no class in itself, but because the heat in the rooms along with the schedule and the enthusiasm of the teachers kill anyone.
I for my part I was cautious and decided not to take classes on Monday in view of the approaching holidays and the consequences of these. Although one hand is very nice "share" this time with my friends.
Hopefully the movement will continue and that people do not settle for a future in this sinister world where the only thing that matters to most is to crush the other.
I encourage all my classmates.

4 comments:

  1. el que sale primero de clases espera al otro con una cerveza

    ReplyDelete
  2. which goes first class waiting in the grass with beer

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha this is very funny, I like more in Spanish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure the movement will continue. The point, I reckon, is to find more effective ways to generate preassure on the freaking politicians.

    ReplyDelete