Friday 16 November 2012

post 9- future job


I think in the last period is essential to make to  critical reflection of education as a source of social change, our education and our contribution to society. try to combine the theory in practice, where I really hard to get
Since the practice requires knowledge plastics and our run will not have a decent future if it fails to merge with the arts in our own social circuit or that the theorists themselves begin to make art.
I think you need to take continuing education to the individual, family and society in general to make positive social mobility, having access to a better quality of life.  we think of the social, not the development for being selfish.

For my part I have not yet quite clear that Hare is random rambling but I have plans for work on the museum side of San Pedro de Atacama where priceless archaeological material, until 2007 at the museum were exhibited extremely prehistoric human bodies well preserved (mummies). However, in May 2007 the Museum held the removal of the bodies accepting the request of the Likantai
My second plan  is study and do basic pedagogy classes in some school of another region. I also like to work as a volunteer and do other things so all I have clear is that no institutional or want something that caught me as human.






No comments:

Post a Comment